Rosamund Pike Says She Was Requested to ‘Tumble’ Her Costume All the arrangement in which thru Audition for Die Any other Day
Earlier than incomes an Oscar nomination for Long gone Girl, Rosamund Pike says she persevered a much less than contented skills whereas looking to interrupt into Hollywood.
“My first audition used to be for a Bond film and I be conscious them pronouncing I used to be to drop my costume and appear in my lingerie,” Pike, 39, no longer too long in the past recalled to Amazon’s Audible Sessions, as reported by The Fair.
The actress, who used to be 21 at the time, would scoot on the steal the strategy of Miranda Frost in the 2002 James Bond movie Die Any other Day. All the arrangement in which thru her audition, nonetheless, she stated she didn’t assassinate what used to be requested of her.
“On the day, I don’t know the arrangement I got the resolve and energy of will, but I unbiased thought if they’re gonna look me in my lingerie, they better give me the job. So, I thought, ‘There’s no arrangement I’m going to prefer off a costume in the audition for this tape to be sent round Los Angeles and to be judged on that.’”
RELATED VIDEO: Rosamund Pike Doesn’t Believe She Has Any Style and We’re Stressed
Pike advised the podcast that she arrived at the audition in a costume her grandmother gave her. As but one more, a costume designer on the film quick she save aside on one thing else to get the fragment.
“He stated, ‘That’s a undoubtedly elegant costume, but in Bond motion photos we save aside on issues a chunk of extra be pleased this,’ and he held up three pieces of string and I observed I used to be arrangement out of my depth,” she recalled.
“So, I positioned on this shimmering sheath, or no matter the instruct of the day used to be, but I didn’t drop it.”
Despite her reservations whereas making an try out for the film, Pike stated “there wasn’t an ounce of feeling heart-broken whereas I used to be on that quandary.”
“I gaze support over my skills on the Bond film and mediate, my goodness [producer] Barbara Broccoli used to be arrangement earlier than all this #MeToo motion,” she stated.
- Arkham Horror’s Third Edition Gives the Game a Dramatic and Awesome Overhaul – Gen Con 2018 – IGN
- Flash Season 5 Costume Take a look at Photograph Reveals Iconic Comic Rush well with? [Updated]
- Ariana Grande explains why she’s dated so many favorite guys – AOL
- Google Glass finds new goal in autism treatment
- Trump peaceable scrambling to resolve foreign coverage crisis over Jamal Khashoggi’s murder
- Contemporary WGA Advise Dump Slams ‘Ruthless, Self-Serving Brokers’ – Closing date
- Will Tyler Crispen join Ross Mathews and Paul Abrahamian as finest ‘Gigantic Brother’ avid gamers to lose the sport?
- Trump says he is taking a wait for meeting all all over again ‘soon’ with Kim Jong Un
- Internal ‘Loopy Prosperous Asians’ Premiere: Director Jon M. Chu, Solid Discuss #GoldOpen, Sequel Plans
- Airlines roll out Shadowy Friday, Cyber Monday gross sales